Sunday, March 1, 2009

He's Bonding with the Dog

He tries to put on the "air" that he doesn't care. He "acts" like he could just take or leave that little ball of fur that is now running around our house. But, I know differently...He's got all 4, and now 5 little ladies in this house wrapped around his finger!

My Italian Stallion loves all his girls and when we added little Macie to the group...well, it's no different. I come home from worship practice or bible study and she's up on his chest just sleepin' peacefully. She doesn't even bother gettin' up and welcoming me home anymore...and it's only been ONE WEEK!

He likes to say that she doesn't like him...but she'll follow him around...she knows him already! It just cracks me up...I love to see my husband's gentle side...it's always evident with his interactions with our girls...he is just the perfect "daddy" for little girls, that's for sure!

And so, I'm back to #2 again...I have no doubt that my girls love me...but if given a choice, it's usually Daddy they want...and that's okay with me...it makes my heart so glad!