that I am some horrible person doing indescribable things to this child...be forewarned that this is my brother's doing! My darling, little brother...whom I adore! He loves to kiss and love on his kids and couldn't resist showing me little Jason's "faces"...well, in turn, I couldn't resist taking some pictures!I have such a great time watching my brother be a dad! We sure have come a long way, haven't we Don? I have quite a few memories (which we both get ragged on about sharing CONSTANTLY when we are together)
I remember:
*saving the world in our Underroos
*threatening to pull out ALL your hair if you "told on me"
*trying to make you "kiss" the neighbor girl in our basement
*walking to school everyday (uphill both ways, with hot potatoes in our pockets)
*riding bikes and playing tornado
*the umpteen concussions you had from falling off your bike
*playing weather girl and you as the announcer
*making card houses
*staying up late talking about anything and everything
I think it is quite unique that God chose to give me all girls and give to my brother, all boys! I love to watch him interact with them...guiding them...teaching them moment by moment to become strong men, like their daddy.
I hope that my girls have relationships with each other, as I have had with my siblings. I tell them, that they will always be sisters...they can choose to be each other's best friends...and it blesses my heart to see them do it! Thanks Don (and Rach) for bein' such great siblings and friends!