Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's beginning to feel a lot like....spring?

I think I've caught it...spring FEVER!!! (read that, "Fevah!!") I'm ready for it...I'm ready to open the windows (not to mention: clean the windows), plant my garden, grow my herbs, bike ride, run with my neighbor, go puddle jumping, swing on swings, smell some tulips and daffodils, dig in the dirt, wear capris, even with my white hairy legs...I'm not vain...you may be blinded when I finally come out of hibernating all winter, but I'm comin' out none the less!

My head is spinning with all sorts of "plans" for my gardens, and recipes I will make once those harvests come in...I've been researchin' and asking a billion questions about everything...I'm just gettin' ready...sunshine, you gotta get here soon!

My girls did a "play" for Italian stallion and I this evening. They composed the entire musical...Peanut was the SUN and Sweetpea was the "prancing girl"...together they sang about the Sun being Fun..oh what Fun is the Sun...One was in a skirt and tee shirt and the other in a mini skort and tee (that was probably 2 sizes too small for her)...they did their hair in ribbons and barrettes...even staged it in the family room...

What are you looking forward to this spring? I want to go outside without needing a jacket...and make a bonfire for smores with all the neighbors, and sit outside and watch the girls play on the playset...The neat thing, is that my "dream" of spring WILL come true...it's just a matter of time!!!