Thursday, March 26, 2009

People Lovin'

I'm a People Person. I guess you would say that I'm an extrovert too...although I can be introspective and (believe it or not) shy at times. But, I get energized by people. I'm one of those people that can't drive somewhere by myself and NOT try to call someone. I like converstaion...the silence sometimes just irritates me...not all the time. I like a quiet moment here and there, but for the most part, I just like being around people. I don't always have to be the center of attention, but I like to keep a conversation going if I can! I love bein' in a big group and laughing and sharing and just having fun!

That's probably why I like our lifegroup so much! I love being surrounded by people in different stages of life, with different life experiences, but with love for one another! Oh, I just have such a fun time when they are all over here at our house! I even love being picked on (which often happens here on Thursday nights) because it comes from people who know me!

We had a great time tonight and I just was reflecting on it...so thanks for listening!