It's Saturday
I have a cold and can't breathe out of one nostril (sides keep switching)
Italian Stallion has his first soccer practice with the girls
Little Munchkin keeps running around the house chasing the dog
My middle sweet thing caught the cold and has some "weepy" eyes
I feel like the TV has been on for 2 days straight
I'm heading to Michigan to visit the grandparents this week
Little Munchkin had marshmallows for breakfast
Italian STallion got in an accident this week, but he now has his car back and repaired
I think Wonder Pets is a RIDICULOUS show
I don't get how the kids can have an electronic game blaring, the TV on and be talking all at the same time and expect to hear ANYTHING
I really could use a hot white chocolate mocha from Starbucks about now
I write really cool blogs when I lay down to sleep at night and then completely forget them by morning
Our house is cold, but my girls insist on wearing shorts and tee shirts because it's spring
My Esther bible study is really great, although my attitude isn't cooperating with everything else
I can't wait to start my garden...I think I will start in April with potatoes and lettuces
I think I may need some ibuprofen here soon
Graig and Sara made it to Kenya and found a LIBRARY!!! yippee
Yep, I could REALLY use a Starbucks
My house is pretty much a mess, but laundry is almost done
My brother & his family is coming to visit us in Michigan too...and I can't wait
I wonder if I own any socks without any holes in them
so, that's about it for the morning here this cold Saturday in Spring...hope you have a great weekend!