Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm OLD....and flabby....and I need another brownie

As I mentioned yesterday, I planned on getting psyched up for starting the ole P90x series again...

And so it has begun...

I'm not sure what happened between this past winter and now...

well, besides brownies, ice cream, frappes, fountain drinks and lounging at the pool for hours on end...but really, not much right?

Something has happened though because my ability to do plyometric jump squats and core work is looking more like bending slightly proceeded by getting up on tippy toes...it's quite pathetic I must say...

So sad was I that I lacked the energy necessary to Put IT to ole Tony Horton, I went and downed 2 frosting covered brownies and an ice cold Pepsi...THERE, that'll show him!

The stretch marks and jiggy parts are out in full fashion this time of year I say...Don't worry, I'm not giving up THAT easily...however, I am in full modification mode with regards to the exercising...this translates into less impact and more water breaks for yours truly! 

PLUS...when you start realizing that they sell things like THIS and it hides all those unwanted areas, it is NICE!  This is the 2nd dress I've purchased...my blue one can be seen here:
thanks to my friend Bev who did some awesome photoshopping to fix up those unsightly parts:)  But seriously, if you do NOT have one of these dresses...it's like wearing a t-shirt but not having to suck it in or pull your shorts overtop of your flabby tire around the middle...I bought the dark purple with a pair of leggings for the fall...talk about comfort when doing photography AND...here's the BEST part of all...the kimono sleeves are armpit sweat proof ...no, seriously, I should know, I have issues:)  But, they hang off from the dress so well, that they don't touch your skin...it's like a built in breeze blower! 

Okay...so, I hope you've enjoyed my random discussion about poor squating techniques, jiggly flab and armpit sweat...JUST what you were hoping to read on a Wednesday morning...

I'm here for you people...