It wasn't that this weekend wasn't INCREDIBLE...it just turned into the NEVER-ENDING WEEKEND by Sunday night...
It started off with an awesome Worship retreat: Faith, Footers and Foundation with our new Creative Arts pastor...and I soaked up his passion for Christ...I wrote notes as he shared his heart and then we headed into more of a vocal training session...all this after bacon & eggs and hangin' out with a bunch of creative/artsy people...and it was just a perfect start to the day...
Then...I got to teach at my Snap-shop for the afternoon...you can read about it here But, it was just soo great to get back into the "classroom" type setting again...so much fun!
About 15 minutes after all the ladies left, I had to quickly reapply some make up and head out the door to church, it was my weekend to sing...I got to sing this song with the band...and I just love it...I could only find this utube video with the song included...
And then I woke up the next morning (Sunday) and had an awesome worship time with them all again for the remaining two services...
Italian Stallion had to get packed up as he's heading out this week...my eldest has school testing this week...Peanut is still workin' on losin' that 2nd front tooth...and Little Munchkin...
Well...I'll leave you with this today...
She told me, "Mommy, I not sleepy...I don't need a rest..."
I replied, "Alright sweetheart, go into the playroom and just have a quiet time and I'll come get you when quiet time is up..."
This is how I found her 20 minutes later:
Yep...this is me, savoring my moments once again!

