I"m seriously starting to question my grip on reality...or my sanity...or, well...let's just say I have NO time management skills whatsoever...
Maybe it's OCD or maybe it's ADD...and I don't mean to poke fun at those diagnosis one bit...
Because really...when the house is quiet and Little Munchkin is taking a nap...wouldn't you suppose that would be the most opportune time to get house cleaning completed or editing finished on the computer...or maybe work on getting dinner started or cleaning the bathroom...
Apparantly, my brain doesn't work that way...instead it says, "Holy cow, I've got this cool idea...let's go down to the basement and see if we have enough "materials" and let's do another PROJECT!!!"
And then I end up with this:
It's called a Lens Pet...I found a scrunchie that my kids don't use anymore and then got out the button box and some felt from Little Munchkin's felt board...and WaLa...this is what I got...
I sat here at my desk and sewed this little number up in about 30 minutes...well, that after I had tried to locate materials throughout my house...
People...it is apparant that I need help...somehow I must teach my mind how to focus and stay on task instead of going after every whim that enters my head...good grief!!!
So, now you KNOW what I'm thinking...I've got all sorts of other lens pet ideas in my head and trying to figure if I have enough buttons to last me....I guarantee you'll find me at Joanns tomorrow with a few coupons in hand...
Honey...come home soon...I need some distraction...or rather, someone to help me stay focused:)
love,
Mamarazzi unleashed and running on adreneline...
