In the midst of sporadic photography opportunities, crazy crafting, cleaning house and eating jelly beans...I've been doing some other stuff...
You see...in order to not embarrass myself nor my husband (NOT that I actually worry about this concept very often, seeing as I tend to draw attention to my idiosyncricies regardless...and really, I don't tend to do much to "enhance" the beautification process of my being in general...) HOWEVER, upcoming special occasions behoove me to at least "consider" the potential of my outward appearance and "upkeep"...
That said...Italian Stallion and I have the opportunity to head south...somewhere...in just a short while...I don't really know where it's located and at this moment (for reasons you will comprehend momentarily) I am too whipped to get up and find it on my girls' globe in the playroom...
Ahhhhh, motivation...
However, it requires me to do this:
and run on this until my behind and legs basically feel like need to be removed from my body...
Don't get me wrong...I'm all for a healthy lifestyle and staying in shape...but, there is a difference between THAT and trying to "Look good"...after this trip, I"m opting for the "feeling good, but still eating my jelly beans and chocolate every once in awhile" RATHER THAN the "attempting to look good and squeezing into jeans when all you really have to do is just purchase the next size up"
Here's to burning calories and sore body parts!!!
"thppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppt"


