Thursday, March 3, 2011

the post in which i can't make up my mind and you get to read about it:)

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Life is full of them...everyday...seemingly every moment...

brown or black, jeans or sweats, brush your teeth or chew some gum, eat a hershey kiss or scarf down a snickers bar...(Yes, I make THESE types of decisions...please don't judge me based on my dental skills and abilities)

being "decision-making challenged"...I struggle...and I mean STRUGGLE with coming to conclusions about things...

oh sure, I THINK about them...I think and then TALK AND TALK AND TALK about them too...I can list for you pros and cons and more often than not, I can talk myself OUT of anything as well...

In the midst of my "Crafty February" which has now seeped into March, I have yet again come to another crossroads with regards to another "project"...

Now, let us not forget that I'm about to teach a Snap-shop/workshop this Saturday...I still have Cds to burn, a camera strap to make, name tags to print and treats to fix...I'd also like to finish that scarf I started and I probably should keep my CTPhotoMemories blog and facebook pages running...I have to edit the Cranel Longevity Awards Luncheon that I attended and I can't find my jewelry making stuff to fix a pair of my earrings...

And then BAM...another "idea" floats in my head and I'm running around in circles again...

I'm not good at compartmentalizing, and therefore I feel the urge to "get it out on paper a.k.a the computer" as soon as possible...

What is this "idea" you ask?

Yes, well...it was brought to my attention the ability to print, in book form, your personal blog...(this is where the crazy sets in)  You see, we're heading to Nevis (don't ask where it is, b/c I don't know...it's just somewhere VERY warm and I get to purchase some "pretty tops" to wear)...with this knowledge comes the fear that always presents itself with regards to me leaving my children behind for a few days...

THIS is where the whole idea of "printing out the blog" comes in...Now, I COULD just give my password and info to my "peep" and give her instructions that upon any untimely death (on my part) she should find all the necessary information in order to create these "keepsakes" for my children's well-being...

But, THEN...I get all excited about the whole Project life idea and Month at a Glance Family yearbooks...and if you don't know what that is all about, it's basically the whole take a picture a day concept and journal about it...but I can't do it everyday, so I do the "monthly" version....and with my love of photography, I love the idea of keeping up with my scrapbooks in a less time-consuming way. 

What to do?  Money doesn't grow on trees ya know...at least not in our yard and all these "projects" cost something...the incentive is that they have "sales" going on right now until March 9th...so if I "act now" I can take part in the discounts...

I just don't know which route to take...

There are numerous other things on my mind, that probably would have made MUCH better blog posting topics, but in this speck of a minute in this time that I call my life...I snipped out this topic to blog about...not my study of Isaiah, or my heart for my dear little girl in Honduras (whose name is Cindy btw and I'll have MORE about that in the days to come), or my nervousness about entering the "teaching" scene again this weekend...NOPE...

THIS dear friends is my quandry at the moment...

Well...that and whether I should eat the leftover cookie dough that is sitting in the fridge...hmmmmmm????