Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I am My Father's Daughter

While washing my face yesterday morning, my dear Little Munchkin expressed to me a similarity that she had noticed...

"Mommy, you look JUST like Grandpa"

Now, this comment can be taken in a number of ways...I've always known that I tend to resemble my paternal side of the family and the fact that my youngest has the recollection and thoughtfulness to notice is to be commended...

On the other hand, I believe she was referring to the large wrinkles that have taken up residence on my forehead...

"Oh," I replied, "Do I look a little bit like him sweety?"

She then said, "Ooooo and you have a moustache too!"

And there you have it folks...out of the mouth of babes...

If you will excuse me, apparantly I need to make an appointment with a beautician who specialilzes in waxing and anti-aging remedies!!

have a good day!