yes, so all that said, it amazes me that when snow actually DOES arrive, I'm one of the first in this household to get outside...isn't it ironic? don't ya think?? (whoa could totally go into a song here...)
Anyway, we were warned...it had been foretold...we WERE going to get a snow storm...and I must admit...they were actually correct this time...The first time I went out on Friday to shovel, the snow was about 3-5 inches thick...I shoveled the driveway...
And so I shoveled and hauled that snow into a huge pile...my ultimate goal being an igloo for the girls...outside of making snowmen, it's my highlight of the winter season!
When Italian Stallion came home he shoveled again (about another 2 inches had fallen) and by the next morning, when he shoveled again, he had another 5 inches to haul again...
Needless to say, our pile was rather large...it had settled some overnight, which is good for packing sake and for the sake of the one who'd be hollowing out the igloo...you know, in case of cave-ins and such...
I finished the dwelling around 11am on Saturday...I think the girls played in it all of 20 minutes...but, that's okay...cuz I did it...check it off my list...and head back inside to warm my hands on the stove!!!



