Monday, February 15, 2010

The day AFTER Valentine's Day

I've always loved Valentines Day...I think because it's never just been Valentine's Day, but also my little brother's Birthday...and so, on the years and years and years and years (you get the point) that I didn't have a special "Valentine" persay, the focus was always switched to celebrating Don's life instead of me  not getting sweet chocolates or a romantic card. 

Having the girlies has made Valentine's Day even that much more fun!  Our weekend was kicked off by the Classroom Parties...and here are some awesome pictures that will be cherished for years to come by my angels...so that they can remember these wonderful times with their teacher and school friends...

*cricket chirp*

What?  no pictures? 

NOPE...my girlies' ridiculous mother FORGOT her camera on the way to the school...only to remember it upon arriving and then remembering that the school had just sent out an email begging asking the parents to carpool, walk, skydive to the school, because parking is going to be extrememly limited due to the pile up of all the snow from this week...anyone remember that we had 3 snowdays this week???

And so, I just parked my car IN A PARKING SPACE mind you, and got into the school, because I HAD gotten there early PTL...I'm positive that just my presence in the classroom was enough for my dear, sweet girls...

*chirp, chirp*

Yeah, okay...anyway...I did manage to snap a picture of the cute Valentine mice that I made for Peanut's classroom before I left the house...I got brownie points from her for sure!!

I thought they were cute:)

Anyhoo...so the weekend started out great!  I was able to get lots done while Sweetpea was at a party on Saturday afternoon...got the earplugs, the pjs, some shorts, a couple tee shirts, a winter coat...

a winter coat?  for your vacation?  NOOOO, they were on sale and I just can't pass up a 60% off clearance at Lands End...good grief...you do that and you must have sipped some crazy juice!

Hope you enjoyed the LOVE yesterday...more V-day pics to come...
Enjoy President's Day now!