One minute, she's strangling poor little Macy....
And 12 hours later, we're pumping her with so much stuff to try to get her little lethargic body to cool down...
Whew...I'm ready for a vacation!!!
Vacation you say? YES!!!
It's a coming!!! And we are soooo excited...I'll blog ALL about it once we return...but I'll just try to keep up with my regular,
Speaking of vacation...
Umm...didn't you already speak of your upcoming vacation?
YES...but, THIS time I'm talking about Macie...you see Macie needs a vacation from us...or should I say from Little Munchkin...if you didn't notice in the picture above...
wait, I'll just show you again...
Notice the strangulation happening? This is termed "loving" in our house by my youngest child...Although I don't think Macie necessarily sees it that way...heck, she goes RUNNING the minute she sees LM on her way...Of course, Little Munch has realized that if you sneak up verrrrryyyy quietly while Macie is sleeping on the couch you can POUNCE on her and LOVE her all you want and she can't get away...
Oh Macie...I feel for you...that sad thing is dear little yorkie...you are heading to your real home soon...and that real home has TWO...count them...ONE TWO little 2 year old girls who are going to LOVE you just the same...
YES...our friends are on their way home from Kenya!! yippee...they get to bring their sweet new little girl home and we are excited to meet them...and I'm sure Macie will be excited to see her Momma...that is, until she realized that her "problem" has just doubled!!!
We LOVE you Macie!

