I went jean shopping this past week.
I've decided that I don't like jean shopping. I didn't really like it before I had children...and I can tell you that I DEFINITELY don't like it now.
Even now, with their "stretchable" fabrics and their new sizing...meaning, "Hey, we know this is your normal size, but we're going to change it to British numbers because then you'll be all confused and feel thinner so you'll buy more"
Here's the deal...they tell me at every store to try to find the fit that is tight, because through the day they are going to loosen up...Listen, after I pour my skin into the leg holes, there is so much overflowing out the top, that NO amount of "Loosening" up is going to fix it...seriously...
so, what's a mom to do? I'm not wearing dress pants while we paint and I can't wear sweatpants everyday, because let's be honest...the chafing from the fleece balls gets a little much after awhile...
I want to apologize now for any pictures that may be forming in your head...I"m just being honest here...
Not to mention that jeans are expensive...but, being my birthday month, I had ton of coupons sent to me...free starbucks drink, $10 off here, $15 off there...so I thought I'd take advantage of the discounts and head out to the store. I even brought friends for reinforcement...
What ended up happening was me purchasing a pair of jeans, only to get home and think, "Hmmm, I"m not sure"...heading back to the store and purchasing the OTHER pair of jeans, only to get home and think, "Now, I"m really not sure" ..wait a couple days, "Okay, I'm sure, I'm going to return these."...wait a few more days and wearing them around the house, "Ummm, these are NOT going to work"...heading back to the store to try another style back on and put them on hold...coming home and begging my BFF to come with me the NEXT day to try one more time...
Let's not even mention the fact that I am a HORRIBLE decision maker...I mean...it's just pathetic...
Long story...sorta short...I currently have a pair of jeans...I don't think I should wash them EVER...there is a chance they would change the slightest bit and if that were to happen, I don't know what my thighs would do.
So, that was my week...it centered around the JEAN...it's really sad...
Here I talk about muffin tops and clothing that looks like it's eating my derriere...and do I even mention the storytimes or the book that Little Munchkin 'wrote' this week?
I need to definitely come back to that...I just need to get circulation back in my legs...I"ll see you soon!