I don't have a lot to update for today...
We had a great weekend..filled with a soccer game (where I think I screamed and carried on enough to irritate everyone within a 5 mile radius)...a sleepover (where we were informed the next afternoon that one of the girls at the party discovered she had lice)...Little Munchkin got bit by something on her face and now looks like the guy from Star Trek...too bad Halloween is too far away...we could have come up with some awesome make up and turned her into the Gruffalo in no time:) and she would have LOVED it!
And we've recently discovered that flies LOVE our house...it can't be because the girls (and me, if I care to admit it) tend to keep the door open for long periods of time during the day without the screen shut)
Other than that...we've just enjoyed hanging out around a fire or two...
I cried watching the 9/11 specials and selfishly was thankful that I had my family under one roof (regardless of the possibility of lice)
We'll see how Little Munchkin is doing in the morning...until then, we're washing everything in site, becoming quite adept at swatting flies and munching on marshmallows...
hope your day was great!
