I know, it may seem ridiculous, but there is some little part of me that so wishes that they were real...that tiny people lived in flowers and trees and sought to make things pretty...
Yes, I'm
I think however, because of my "grown up" status, my "fascination" is more prone to the creation of little fairy homes and tiny furniture rather than the play acting that goes along with it...
and THIS is where my girls and I make a good team!
You can only do so many letters and numbers and baking and measuring and counting and spelling and reading of books in the realm of "schooling" before little ones just want to call it quits...and I don't blame them...
So, yesterday we made a plan...we gathered our supplies before bed and once the older girls got on the bus this morning...we got to work!
I will admit that twine and masking tape DID make an appearance during the process...and I'm not going to cover it up...I may be "into" the whole "let's make it from scratch" idea...but seriously, there comes a point where you realize that you're working with a 4 year old and they don't care...and life is good:)
So, we played today with our own "fairies" and then because
And now I'm off to continue to the next portion of our day that I like to call "quiet time"...where Mommy & little Munchkin read books until Mommy falls asleep...it's an awesome set up!


