So, because of the Fair this week, Monday is designated KID'S DAY and the entire school district is off.
We look forward to this day at the beginning of the month...we love to go and feed animals, watch friends compete, see the beautiful creations of others (and eat a bunch of fair food until our stomachs ache)...
Today however was a BUST...complete downpour all morning and I just didn't have the gumption to stomp around the fairgrounds carrying a whining 4 year old with powdered sugar all over myself...
Therefore, the girls thought to bring the fair to US...
Every stuffed animal known to man is currently spread around our family room...all categorized by "species"...
I, surprisingly enough, did NOT burn down my house in my attempt to "bring the fair home" by deep frying some yummy funnel cakes.
We've had a morning of licking fingers, sippin' on some high fructose corn syrup and having some WiiCarnival competitions...
All I can say is that this is SOME way to start off the week...whew...
I may be on a "fry-high" for awhile:)








