Monday, August 1, 2011

Cow Teats and other random things my girls learned about this weekend...

Now THAT is a blog post title for ya...

This past weekend was Italian Stallion's family reunion.  That fun time when all the extended family get together and eat and play whilst the "older" generation look with nostalgia and laughter as they watch "my" generation run after the "newest" generation to make sure they don't break their necks, eat dirt or kill their cousins on accident...

On the overnight portion of our visit, we got to stay on a dairy farm...

Thus, the Cow Teats...It was an interesting thing to watch to say the least...

But the farm itself was amazing...I've been to the fair, I've been to "working farms" before...but there is nothing like getting up with the sun and watching in awe as they get things moving...

Even after going to bed at nearly 11pm, the girls still got up at the crack of dawn and wandered out to see Uncle Bum and his crew get to milking the cows and letting the horses out to pasture...

We had a great time visiting with the cousins...and I had the opportunity to use photography to "journal" our whole time.  I am looking forward to getting the pics edited and up here soon.

Until then...hope you enjoy this...I mean, I don't have to "perfect" this beauty...she came right out of the camera lookin' like that:)