What? I didn't?
Oh, well then...um, hello...I'm the mother who had to drive her girls to school on the 2nd day of school because apparantly the bus driver not only needed to stop at Meijer to get some gas, but she decided that coming around 15 minutes EARLY to the bus stop was absolutely appropriate...
I know, I know...we live on the corner...the bus stop IS the corner...but, the fact of the matter is that at 15 minutes PRIOR to the declared "pick up" time...my girls are doing all the last minute stuff...
like brushing their teeth, putting on shoes, arguing about what show Little Munchkin will get to watch while she stays inside as the rest of us trudge outside to the bus stop...
so, this morning, we watched the bus come and go...only 3 kids got on...because, I guess they are just over achievers (this made Sweetpea
It wasn't allllll bad...let us be thankful that it wasn't in the dead of winter...that I actually brushed my teeth before having to speak to the secretary...that I had something on OTHER than my pajamas...it's all good.
I was able to run down the bus driver (no not in that sense...I just caught up with her) She apologized like crazy and reassured me that we'd be back to regular time from now on...
Thank heavens, because my coffee was still brewin' and I couldn't get my cuppa until AFTER I dropped off the girlies..
We are looking forward to the weekend...possibly "pooling" it since we still are squeezing every last ounce of our over-priced membership from the summer...did I also tell you that I'm going to run a 5k in October? (I just giggled a little bit because I wrote "run"...that makes me laugh because I'm heaving and huffin' and puffin' at 2 miles...maybe we'll call it a brisk walk for that 5k)
Have a great weekend!