I should have seen it coming...through the lack of sleep, the being hacked upon in the middle of the night, the cuddles close to my face and then "ACHOO" right in my eyes...
It's right there....at the back of my throat...waiting for the most INopportune time to flare up...
And so, it was such a comfort to come home after having photo shoots in the morning, soccer game in the afternoon and more photo shoots in the evening...to see this as I pulled in the driveway:
Nothing quite comforts like a warm fire and some gooey SMORES:)
And, just watching my girls enjoy some family time around the ole campfire...and getting goo all over their faces:)
This weekend is going to be busy...it's my photography time of year and although I thoroughly enjoy this outlet, I will be honest that I miss the quiet, lazy days of fall...
This afternoon marked the end of another season of soccer for Sweetpea...and for the first time in FIVE...count them...1, 2, 3, 4, 5 seasons...we actually WON...The past 4 seasons we've gone without a win...oh, we got a couple ties maybe...but lost most of 'em...
Not this season...Nope...we went UNDEFEATED...how about them apples??? I'd like to say it was the stellar coaching by my incredibly talented Italian Stallion...or perhaps it was the fact that 6 of the girls have been together for so long that something must have sunk in...
or maybe we just played younger teams that were really bad because the organization had pity on us....
But, whatever it was...we had a GREAT season and I enjoyed screaming my lungs out on the sideline, like every good soccer mom knows to do:)
Not sure what she was all perturbed about in this picture...but, she's not much of a "performer" or "spot lighter" like her mother...more likely than not, she KNEW I was taking a picture:)
It's just been an all around great season...
Tomorrow is another busy day...but looking forward to spending time with some great people:) Have a beautiful rest of the weekend!
This afternoon marked the end of another season of soccer for Sweetpea...and for the first time in FIVE...count them...1, 2, 3, 4, 5 seasons...we actually WON...The past 4 seasons we've gone without a win...oh, we got a couple ties maybe...but lost most of 'em...
Not this season...Nope...we went UNDEFEATED...how about them apples??? I'd like to say it was the stellar coaching by my incredibly talented Italian Stallion...or perhaps it was the fact that 6 of the girls have been together for so long that something must have sunk in...
or maybe we just played younger teams that were really bad because the organization had pity on us....
But, whatever it was...we had a GREAT season and I enjoyed screaming my lungs out on the sideline, like every good soccer mom knows to do:)
Not sure what she was all perturbed about in this picture...but, she's not much of a "performer" or "spot lighter" like her mother...more likely than not, she KNEW I was taking a picture:)
It's just been an all around great season...
Tomorrow is another busy day...but looking forward to spending time with some great people:) Have a beautiful rest of the weekend!








