Oddly enough we did NOT get pumpkins...
However, we DID do a bunch of other stuff! Oh MY did we have fun!
As you probably know, I'm big into traditions and memories...and sadly, because I can't ever seem to REMEMBER any of the "memories" myself, I have to photograph everything so that I can at least TRY to recollect the event:) Which is probably why I like "traditions"...or rather...REPETITION!!!
Anyhoo...we always go some sort of apple picking (which I mentioned in an earlier post) and pumpkin patchin' (which I will mention here:)
This year, we were introduced to a new place...I will admit that I wasn't too keen on trying something "new"...but I was ASSURED that I was MISSING something if I didn't go...and we all know that I don't like to MISS OUT on things...
And so, we googled it out and discovered that it was only a mere 15 minutes down the road...so off we went to explore...
((I want to interject here that this occurred after a evening of which noone got much sleep...I'm just adding that because I may or maynot include the whining and constant "carrying" that took place because everyone was "tired and hungry" after about 2 hours...but, I will NOT be discouraged!!! It really was worth every penny...
Italian Stallion and I had attended a work function that did not finish up until around 1 AM...the event was full of grown men sulking over the Buckeyes big loss and me sipping white wine with the ladies as we nibbled on large amounts of sugar...
The girls spent the evening at Nana and Popi's where Little Munchkin was introduced to Charlotte's Web THE MOVIE...this might not have been the smartest move on Mommy's part as we have not finished the book yet and I forgot to mention the ending...We found out later that Peanut had to cuddle my youngest to sleep that night because of the sadness...Lil Munch made to sure to mention to me first thing in the morning, "MOMMY, did you know that Charlotte died...she is DEAD Mommy...DEAD! It is too sad!" ))
Okay...so enough about all that...let's get back to that rip roaring fun at the Pumpkin Farm:)
It started off with the trampoline bouncy thing...I don't know what it was, it was huge and orange and the girls bounced...a LOT!
Next came the pedal carts...I'm not convinced that it wasn't just like riding a big tricycle...but you put John Deer on something and the girls think it's a tractor...and off they go!
Next we moved on to the Tube Rolling...Daddy came up with a way to spin them while on their knees...he's so cool...:)
And the younger two had to settle for the Banana Bus instead of the zip line...but, they made do:)
It helped that there was also a giant "sandbox" filled with corn kernals...we kept wondering what would happen if they moved it OUTSIDE in the SUN...would it become POPcorn?
The last thing we did was a hayride, but at that point, my body had just gone through a moment where your heart goes up into your throat and think, oh my goodness, I might just lose it...so, I put the camera down for a bit...
Sweetpea decided that since she was tall enough, she could do the Zip line...I'm all about challenging one's self and taking "risks"...but, I think it applies more to MYSELF rather than my children...and to see her so stinkin' high in the air...good grief...and then, watch the video...she literally ZIPPED by!!!
So...that was our morning...and then I headed out for 3 photo shoots...and then I came back home and sat around the firepit while my girls read books and Italian Stallion and I reflected on what charmed life we lead:)
Thank you Lord:)









