Saturday, October 15, 2011

Gift Ideas:)

I know it's been awhile...

What have we been up to besides mounds of laundry (did you expect anything less?) and taking a gazillion pictures in the month of October? 

Well..we have obtained some old veggie tale tunes and have been singing about monkey tails and SUVs...



Yes, well...after you have enjoyed that exhilirating rendition of song...just imagine it playing for hours on end in our car...head banging included:)

Needless to say, my brain isn't necessarily functioning on a level fit for mature blogging purposes...

Therefore, in this "wait period"...i.e. the time in which my laundry, dishes and old shoes pile up in heaps in my hallways and closets...the time where my behind is parked behind the computer screen editing pictures from all the photo shoots from the weekends...the time where we run out of toilet paper and have to use ripped up paper towels or kleenex because Mommy keeps forgetting to purchase them at the store b/c she's so scatter brained and only remembers staples such as nutella, Pepsi and possibly the eggs...*ahem*

Yes, so...what I started out wanting to share with you was a neat gift idea for a special mom in your life:)  I discovered a shop on Etsy that has just been FABULOUS:)  Not only is her service incredible, but I happen to love what she makes:)




I wanted to share these awhile ago, but I thought now would be better in case anyone needed some ideas for the upcoming holidays...You can find her shop HERE

And now I'm back to the usual...I promise to visit again soon!