Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Trigger Happy



I took 190 pictures yesterday...

one hundred-ninety P.I.C.T.U.R.E.S.

good grief...

Although, can I tell you how thankful I am for digital?  Holy Moly, I'd be shellin' out some big bucks to develop that much film...

Sooo...one nine zero...

Who wants to see 'em???

**crickets chirping**

WHAT?  You don't want to sit through 3 different exposures of the same exact picture over and over and over again?  You don't want to see 5 different angles of Little Munchkin dropping noodles into her mouth?

What is wrong with you?

**silence**

Yes, okay...I can understand...I'm the only insane one in this relationship and I will own up to it...
And seeing as I can sometimes put that insanity aside and try to see things from a "normal" point of view...I put together a number of storyboards to share the day...

A trip to the zoo to start things off...
our sweet neighbor went with us to celebrate...they all enjoyed the Polar Playground...and the ziplines of course!
gettin' cuddly with the polar bears

I can't believe she touched a SNAKE on her third birthday...gross me out...

Now...THIS is MY kind of birthday...let's finish off at Molly Woo's for some oodles of noodles...I swear I had "NOTHING" to do with HER choice of dining for her birthday:)
The waiter surprised us all by giving ALL the girls MASSIVE Sundaes to celebrate with Little Munchkin...we were on a sugar high for the remainder of the day...and just wait until you see the NEXT picture with the CAKE!
YUP...here's the cake...it was a HUGE hit...The Hello Kitty theme is only the "theme" because we couldn't find anything DOGGIE...so we settled for something in the feline category...

Little Munchkin also received her first packages of big girl panties...we're on our way folks!!!
That's my BABY...not sure where the time went...she seems a lot older at 3 than my other 2 did at the same age...she's growing up so fast...I thank God for all of them!!!