My brother and I don't get together all that often...with his family of 4 boys and living about 4 hours away, versus our family of 3 little girls...well, between soccer games, work, swim lessons, school, performances, etc etc etc...it's hard to try to carve out time to spend together...
When we usually get together our time is split in so many directions...between Grandma, Papa, Gram, Grandpa, Auntie, GG, Aunts and Uncles...don't get me wrong...we enjoy those times...it's just that we don't get a chance to BE with each other...
And so, when the opportunity came up for them to visit once again over Memorial Weekend...we grabbed it up in a heart beat!
He and I reminiscence all the time, much to our spouses' amuzement and chagrin...we tend to "OVER do" it as we do all things...we are the type of people that give 110% into things and sometimes it's overwhelming for those around us...but, we're used to each other...and it just makes us laugh!
Here are a few pics from the day...I love you Don...you are an awesome brother...I couldn't ask for better!





