How is it that she can be three today?
Wasn't it just yesterday that she made her appearance after I said,
and I quote, "I'm all done pushing...this hurts!"
and my loving Italian Stallion with a smile on his face said, "You can do it honey, this is great!"
And out she came...emphasis on SHE...
For the third time in a row we were CONVINCED we were having a boy...
We both busted out laughing when Dr. J laid her on my tummy and said, "It's another girl!!!"
OH my sweet Little Munchkin...
How we LOVE you...
You are my "mommy's girl"
my cuddler
my "I love you mommy sooooo much" girl
my spunky, adventurous one
the one who likes to hear a secret and tickle everyone like crazy
my lover of drinkable yogurt and apple juice
the one who wants everything for her "birfday"
Peanut follower and Sweetpea hugger
daddy's cuddle buddy on Saturday mornings
Happy Birthday sweet one!!!
