Saturday, February 14, 2009

Project Pictures

I guess I sort of dropped my Project 365 and turned it into "how many can I do in one week"?
Here are the pictures of the things I've been working on:
I walked into a Pottery Barn Kids and saw this cute canvas (pic on left)...it was made out of buttons and wallpaper circles. I thought, " I can do this..." Came home that night and created pic on right. It's not as pretty, but it's $0 versus $179...so I'm happy with it!
This was Daddy's Valentine gift. The girls and I painted these huge letters...we had so much fun. Then we took turns taking pictures of each other...insert this all into photoshop and tada...there you have it!
Here are the Narnia dresses that I'm working on...actually just finished the bodice to the Susan dress this evening...so hopefully I can put it all together soon and show you the finished product. This is all crazy to me...I'm driving my mother and mother in law nuts with all my phone calls for "HELP"!!! But, we're slowly making progress!
Lastly are these adorable little books. I found them at Michaels for a $1 each. They are about 3.5 inches tall...They have little photo slots. The girls had a beautiful Colonial Tea party and I just journaled and put in their photos..each girl will get their own book...so fun!
So that's been my week...hope you enjoyed the pictures...I need warm weather to come soon so that I can get back to normal!!! Have a Happy Valentines!