I'm thankful that the week is coming to a close. I always long for weekends...the relaxing, the games, the fact that "daddy" is home for 2 whole days!!
This week, the baby got some sort of "bug"...the Pukies, we like to call it...and I guess you might as well add the Poopies too! It's been a mess. And I'm a disinfecting freak to boot! I have bleached and lysoled and pine soled just about every inch of this house twice, and have redone all the laundry, bedding and pillows. Therefore...It's Been a Week!!!
I think we're on the mend though and I look forward to some sort of normalcy for awhile. I've been really caught up in a lot lately and I know God is just calling me to just slow down. I have a hard time "being still". I'm a doer...If I'm not in constant motion, then I'm doing something while sitting down...my mind never seems to stop. I've had fun with all these projects and I feel a neat sense of accomplishment once they are complete. I'm anxious to finish those Narnia dresses, the girls beg to try the pieces on every morning. But, once they are done...it's my time to be still I think.
I'm also person who has high expectations for myself. Whether it's a clean house, well behaved children, homeschooling, spending money, projects, even blogging...I sometimes push to the point of exhaustion because I want to give my 100% in everything...yep, it's time to slow down...time to sit back and listen...time to be God's little girl and see what He has in store for me.
I'm starting a new Beth Moore study in March...The Esther study...I'll have to let you know how that goes...
anyway...that's it for now...