BUT...I started yet another project...I'm telling you, I have completely lost my mind...
The butterfly canvas is done and hanging on the wall...
My husband's valentine gift from me and the girls is framed and ready to go...
Narnia "Susan" 's dress is cut out and ready to begin sewing...(poor Lucy will have to wait a bit)
And...project #4: ???
Well...my mother in law had an incredible idea that she carried out today...Earlier in the week, she "invited" my older girls and their two cousins to a Valentine Colonial Tea Party at her house. She picked them all up at noon. They got dressed into their shifts, colonial dresses and those little cap things on their heads...She had an elaborate tea set up in her dining room. They had "tea" sandwiches in the shape of hearts, chocolate covered strawberries and chamomile tea...Each girl got a little red tulip to take home along with a valentine goody bag. She had them begin "samplers" and make friendship bracelets, all this after they watched the Felicity movie together with their dolls. It was just an incredible afternoon...
I gave her my camera (I didn't want to come over and interfere) She got some great shots...well, while I was at Michaels picking up a frame for my husband's little gift (again, picture this weekend...gotta give it to him first!) I saw these adorable 3 inch photo slot books...I thought, "huh, why not put together a little memory book for each of the girls about their Colonial Tea" And thus...project 4 began...the pictures have already been sent to be printed...so I just have to print out the journal tags and put it all together...I'll take a picture of this as well...
I can't wait to share it all with you...but, I'm not sure how much longer my body can handle doing this many things at once...gotta take a breather soon...but those dresses are gonna take forever!!!
One day I will be back to being "still" and contemplating things...but for now, I'm on a short sprint and I just feel like writing the "facts" of the day...thanks for bearing with me!