See, I was B.U.S.Y.!!!
So much "randomness" to verbalize:)
1. I DID watch the first 2 seasons of Downton Abbey and I think I would like to speak in a British accent and travel in time back to 1914 just to wear those sweet dresses and don a fun hat.
2. BTW, I loved the series...there were a few "glitches" in my opinion...things that didn't necessarily "enhance" the entertainment value, but, nonetheless, I am still intrigued...I love Anna and Mr. Bates and no matter how much O'Brien changes, I think I would purposefully trip her and then "accidentally" step on her face if I met her in real life...(and by "real life" I mean, if it were actually 1921 and I lived in Britian and/or worked at Downton Abbey...so realistic right?)
3. We went to Florida on vacation with Italian Stallion's family. We were in Bonita Springs and my camera actually survived the beach...praise the LORD!!! I took lots of pictures and drove my family nuts with them...however, I am thankful for the "memories" I captured, and I know they will be too once the shutterfly book arrives and then my husband will fall at my feet and thank his lucky stars for the creativeness that is his wife and cherish the moments for all eternity...
and then I will wake up:)
(or actually find myself in 1921...UGH...I'm pathetic)
4. I purchased some patio furniture...can I be candid? why yes, I believe I can be, seeing as it's my blog and currently, I am just speaking to my computer screen, of which has no humanistic charactistic by which to stop me from my candidness...bleh...anyway, patio furniture costs a lot of money and when one doesn't exactly know what one is looking for except to having something comfortable on which to sit and drink chai spice tea in the morning...well, it is rather difficult to come to a decision about what to purchase...and in my case, you start obsessing over the style and costs and then go into a tizzy and think you'll never buy anything and you'll be stuck with plastic lawn chairs and red solo cups for eternity...BUT THEN, I happened upon a 4 pc. set for under $400 on clearance and I just scooped it up...worse case scenario, I will sell it at the end of the summer and try again next season:)
FYI: I drink my chai spice tea with french vanilla cream every morning in my sweet loveseat in the corner of my patio...it's a good thing:)
5. I'm totally into eating watermelon...and LOTS of it.
6. We lost power for about 2 days and I reminded myself that I'm thankful that it is 2012 and not 1921:)
7. We harvested our potatoes today. I'm always in a quandry about "harvest time"...I've often gotten too excited and picked too early...but today was a success and I'm thankful! It's a community effort for sure, in our little potato treasure hunt!
8. Little Munchkin is learning to swim and it's fun to watch. We've been frequenting our community pool lately and she's getting braver by the day.
9. I think my arches are falling in my feet, my left arm hurts from holding sweet babies all day at the neighborhood 4th of July celebration, I have a bruise on my back, I haven't slept through the night in about 2 months...I'm getting old...and apparantly whiney too!
10. I made it to the Old Navy flip flop $1 sale last weekend and bought a ton of flipflops...
...and I wonder why my arches are falling...DUH!
11. The 90+ degree weather, coupled with a full belly of watermelon and a nicely air conditioned house, and the inability to sleep during normal "sleep hours" equals a nice long nap for me this afternoon.
Yep, it's a good thing it's 2012 and I live in the U.S.A....
Happy 4th of July AMERICA!!!!



