Friday, April 20, 2012

I Wanna Be Like Daddy...

Italian Stallion took the red eye last night and walked in our back door around 8 this morning.  Sweetpea was ecstatic, waiting on the steps...Peanut burst into tears of joy and it took about 10 minutes to get her settled back down...Little Munchkin was giggling and climbing all over him...

He's exhausted, but he always amazes me with his conscious effort to always put everyone else in front of his own needs. 

He allowed me to meet with a very special friend this morning...just us girls...and he took care of Little Munchkin (all the while, let's remember that he has had NO sleep in the past 24 hours)  They marched out to the garden, they ran some errands, he played with her on the swing set and this is what I found when I pulled into the driveway:










She wants to be just like her Daddy someday...

I don't blame her...he inspires ME to be a better person everyday...

I just pray that my girls find guys that are just like him someday as well:)