We’re back from Chicago!!!
Back? We didn’t even know that you WENT to Chicago…wait, have you been there this WHOLE time?
Ummm..no…we went on a:
“Daddy’s been traveling so stinkin’ much that we all were missing seeing him and Mommy is going crazy cooped in the house editing picture until her eyes bug out at 2 in the morning, so we’re taking off for a 6 hour drive to a hotel with a pool and shopping stores galore in order to spend some much needed time together” vacation.
We’re back now and I’ll elaborate on our “chirstmas fun” in a bit..
But first, I need to say.... “WOOHOO…the crazy photography season is coming to a close…
This, in literal terms means, that my family will now have clothes to wear that don’t stand up on their own in the corner of their rooms…we will eat things other than mac and cheese, frozen pizzas and other such “meals’ that come pre-packaged and ready to go…the office will resume it’s more “organized’ look as envelopes, receipts and packaging tape are efficeiently tucked away until next year…Mommy’s library bag will come back out and be filled with novels for her to enjoy over the winter months…and finally, snuggling will again resume late at night as Mommy will actually be able to come to bed at a decent hour! (I’m sorry if that was TMI on that last note, but it makes me happy)
After unpacking, multilple loads of laundry, cleaning out the fridge, changing what I can only explain as Mt. St. Helens erupting in Little Munchkin’s diaper (this is what traveling does to people)…I am happy to announce that our house is on it’s way back to the “nice” version of HOME!
Another added benefit is the fact that I may actually be able to get back to updating our family blog. Granted, I do have a wedding edit to finish up and a few loose ends, but nothing like the past 3 months…
And so…I leave you today with this…in the hopes that I”ll be back tomorrow to give you the scoop on our Family Adventure in Chicago…
