My husband had my cell phone charger today and thus my phone was DEAD!
Yes, we are still with the stone age and still have a land line, but mostly, because my whole family is on verizon...people use the cell phone...
Our neighbors use the land line...but that's just because we're out here in the boonies and it just seems more cozy:)
Anyhoo...back to the cell phone...
So, I didn't have it today...and I was sad.
Not really, but I wanted to put more emphasis on the fact that it was unusable and I couldn't communicate with the outside world of my cell phone "peeps"
When my Italian Stallion got home, I was able to plug in the phone and BOOM...I had a voicemail AND a text...He looked surprised at first and I laughed, "What's the problem honey, it's just my "Peeps"...they're checking to see how I am."
To which he laughed (a little too loudly I might add)..."You mean it's your PEEP...you have one person who you talk to everyday besides me...you have a PEEP, not PeepS"
And, really...he's right...I have a Peep...
I LOVE people and I love crowds and I even (gasp) love being the center of attention at times...but, when it comes right down to it...I get MORE energized and giddy about investing into the lives of individuals...I like to KNOW and BE KNOWN by just a few...
That's where loyalty and relationships come in...where being real and shedding appearances comes into play...and that's where I love to live...
And therefore, I just have a Peep...sure I get a few other calls every once in awhile...but most of my talk time is either with my Italian Stallion or Anne:) And I'm so grateful for her!
Shout out to Anne...You're my Peep, Girl!
I have another friend coming to visit tomorrow (or rather today considering it's after midnight) and I haven't seen her since Little Munchkin was inside my uterus...pleasant visual I'm sure!
I can't wait to spend the day with her...who knows, maybe I'll even be able to add her to my Peeps list in the future:)
Have a great day!