Yes, I do have a bit more wedding editing to complete...and I KNOW I have some more Christmas shopping to do...my laundry is starting to back up...the upstairs toilet is clogged again...I can't remember the last time I vacuumed the stairs...
HOWEVER...I do NOT have to be sitting in front of the computer for hours on end into the wee moments of the morning...and therefore, I am completely and utterly wasting time doing things that have no real meaning or benefit to my existence...
For example, I watch movies...even ones that I've seen a gazillion times...but, I sit in my pajamas and watch them anyway..
I have planted garlic...yep...right smack in the middle of December...I was supposed to do it in October and November...but, I never did get around to it...so I planted some cloves today...just marched out there with my winter coat and hat on and started hackin' up the dirt...we'll see if it actually works come the summer time...
I started running and doing about 10 minutes of my former P90X videos that used to take me around an hour to complete, back when I didn't have that muffin top, back fat and jigglies goin' on...but, I figure it's got to be good for my heart or at least it allows me to justify the chocolate covered pretzels, soda and pumpkin pie that I consume...
Lastly, I have gone back through and read former blog posts...and I say this because I want to thank you...thank you for overlooking my incredible lack of proof reading and poor grammar...thank you for figuring out what I was trying to say when I, apparantly, was incabable of expressing it adequately....thank you for coming back and leaving comments...(btw, I got FIVE whole comments yesterday and I've got to tell you...I was all giddy inside!!!)
So that's it for now...I've been leaving my camera behind lately...just trying to enjoy life a bit...but, I do want to tell you about our "journey to Bethlehem" last Friday and some other fun stuff...I'll see you on Monday!