We got our pictures taken yesterday...
When I say WE, I do infact mean my entire family...even my husband who puts up with my endless "ideas" for poses even into the setting sun...
And so with prodding and pleading, I got everyone over to the farm where AM met up with us to snap a few shots so that I could get my christmas card finished (for heavens sake!!!)
I wish I could adequately verbalize the type of friendship/relationship that Anne and I have...there are times that we could be identical twins and then there are times that we are as different as night and day...
the one thing that we do share...VERY strongly I might add...is our love for a good picture...infact it is very difficult when one of us has a camera and the other doesn't...
Therefore, these family photo sessions, though relatively painless, do cause me some nervous reactions at times...this is why she and I work so well together at weddings...we're bouncing all over the place, each one of us "seeing" different views...
So, it shouldn't surprise me that once our "family" shots were done, I went back and grabbed my camera as if I had lost my right arm and started shooting "other" things...
What I didn't realize, is that I had now become the "view" for her...
She sent me these today:
I suppose I have a bit of fun while shooting...no?
Thanks Anne for the reminder!!! Love ya!



