Well, maybe more like Project " I hope can at least document possibly 200 days out of the year?"
So… my friend sent me this link to this “project” and I thought it was really neat…what a great way to just document everyday life. I thought I would just try it out on my blog every once in awhile (Don’t worry, I doubt I will make it an EVERYday occurrence…that could get really boring for everyone) But, just a picture a day sounded fairly easy and with a blog rather than a scrapbook, I don’t have to print anything! Yippee! Basically, you take one picture a day, for a year…pictures can show what you’ve done in a day or every day things or memories you might have had during the day…there’s not really a rhyme or reason to it, but to just say, hey, this is US for today! I probably should add that being a “photographaholic”, I won’t be able to just post ONE picture whenever I do this…I’ll never be able to decide on which ONE tells the best story…so just be forewarned…
And so I begin: Day 1…

Every morning it’s the same thing for breakfast for my middle child! I try other ideas, like cheesy eggs or bagels or toast or even muffins…nope, she’ll have her buttermilk waffles with flaxseed and wheat germ please! I’m not complaining, at least they’re healthy! And the wafting of steam from my waffle maker makes my house smell so yummy in the morning…it’s like a staple food for her. It makes me laugh, because her daddy is just like that too…I don’t think in the past 9.5 years of marriage that we have ever NOT had waffles on a weekend…When Anthony wakes up Saturday morning, first thing he does is get out the buttermilk, flour, eggs, etc. etc and heats up the waffle maker. He’s the early riser too…so I “smell” the waffles before I even make it out of bed!
And so I start this 365 day adventure in the morning…with the “Most important Meal of the Day”…Waffle day is Everyday at our house!!!
