Sunday, December 18, 2011

All I want for christmas...

Okay...not ALL I want for christmas...but...

I've determined that I need THIS for Christmas...and if not for Christmas, then just a "hey, just because you are you" type of gift...and here are some reasons why:

1) My memory STINKS...I can't stay on task if my life depended on it...(okay, maybe if my LIFE depended on it) but, in normal situations where I have to change over the laundry before it starts to smell...or wash the pots and pans so I can actually cook a meal...make sure I have shampoo/conditioner in the shower BEFORE I get all wet, even though I've "reminded" myself a gazillion times to get it out of the grocery bag in the bedroom!!! UGH

2) My brain thinks faster than my hand can write/type...infact, I get these GREAT ideas for blogs...oh, while I'm in the car or in the middle of making the bed...most of the time, I just sort of "zone out" (not while driving of course) and "think" about the blog I could write...and "in my mind", I am a PHENOMENAL writer...I mean, the way I weave words...it's amazing, LET ME TELL YOU!  By the time I can get myself in front of a computer, however, #1 kicks in and I can't remember anything that I just "wrote" in my head. 

And so, you all have to suffer through these lovely attempts at blogging in the hopes that I can put together coherent sentences and use big girl words instead of my daily conversations with my 4 year old which consists of, "Mommy, I have to go pee...so I'm going to go to the potty and then we can talk and then you can come help me and can I have macaroni and cheese and some pop? but I want a cookie too...could I have that and then let's color!"  (I don't know where she gets that steady stream of non-sensical words that flow from her mouth in what seems like a never-ending sentence)

And so, I thought...HEY, wouldn't it be great if I just had a little hand held thingy (great use of big girl words I KNOW) where I could just flip it on and record my thoughts.  I might actually achieve some "funny" (I'm VERY funny in my own head...whilst driving and listening to Little Munchkin sing Tangled songs over and over again) OR, perhaps my paragraphs would go together and there were be this "flow" to each post...wouldn't THAT be something? 

However, I do NOT have this device currently and once again, my brain has completely switched gears on me and I can't think of anything else to write...except that now I am remembering that there are 2 baskets of clothes in my laundry room and I'm not sure if I put away the leftovers from dinner and I KNOW FOR SURE that I didn't put the sheets on my bed and my hubby is heading there now...dang...gotta run..