Hmmm...must have slipped my mind...I can't know why..it's not like we've been running full steam ahead for the past 5 days...with gymnastics starting up (did I forget to tell you about the free 9 week course they offered my girls too?...good grief, what is this blog coming to?) ...where was I?
...oh...yes...so, it's not like we had doctor's appointments for my baby girl who turned four and took her shot like a champ and DID NOT CRY ONE IOTA!!!
...it's not like we had VBS nightly and we lived off of sandwiches, cold pizza and cereal for dinner
...it's not like Mommy has been glued to the computer until 3am watching silly tutorials on the never ending possibilities in photoshop...
oh wait...I DID lament about that one...sorry...I suppose I "do" enjoy a little pity party for myself every once in a while...
Okay...so the point IS...we've been a bit busy this week and though I "somehow" find time to slip in a little blog reading and facebook stalking intermixed with my crazy schedule...I did fail to mention a rather interesting TAIL(hee hee...did you get the "pun" there...pretty ingenius if I do say so myself!)
Now, I want to say right now that these pictures are nothing to get excited about...why? you ask...I mean, come on...you claim to be a photographer right?
Let's just say that when I am asked to photograph people or inanimate objects, I am perfectly cabable of finagling my way to get some possible good shots...however, when you bring a RODENT into my home, the place I lay my head...when you bring this "thing" close enough to where I could almost touch it...I'm just a tad squeamish...I'm not saying bad things about the animals of the world...I'm not even endorsing the killing of all rodents or rodent look-a-likes...I'm just saying, that I don't have one ounce of desire to get within 100 feet of these things...but for the SAKE OF THE CHILDREN...I got my camera and whatever lens happened to be on it and snapped what I could before getting all jittery and jumpy and scootin' myself into the house, locking the door and swearing that I will never set foot outside without shoes on again!
Goodness, I'm getting completely off track...the fact is...don't judge me by my pictures:)
Exhibit A:
this is the mole that Peanut said was following her around the back yard
Exhibit B:
This is the container into which Sweetpea conned the mole into entering
Exhibit C:
This is Italian Stallion taking care of said mole after I screamed bloody murder when the girls excitedly brought exhibit B INTO MY HOUSE...so we could "see" it.
All is well...mole is gone...we haven't seen him since and I am thankful...I also haven't ventured out to the garden much nor have spent much time in my backyard...right now, I'm quite content being inside...with shoes on...in front of my computer...reading blogs about this and that...and munching on potato chips and ice cream...
did I mention my lack of cooking skills this week too?
Have a great weekend!