Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Love Affair with Toilet Paper


This is a common scene in our bathrooms...
My girls have a love affair with toilet paper...be it the ever-so-soft *charmin* on their little bums...be it the pure delight of spinning the tube round and round on the holder...be it the boredom of sitting on the potty waiting for "something" to happen...

whatever the case...I am guaranteed one of two things each and everytime that I enter a bathroom in my house:

1) clogged toilet : of which I will not touch b/c with my last attempt to unclog a disgusting toilet...okay, you just don't want me to go there...let's just say that I closed the door for 3 days while Italian Stallion was traveling on a business trip and HE got to "fix" it when he got home

2) endless paths of paper streaming throughout the room and/or in a pile on the floor...at which point I start the RE-rolling

Therefore, if you plan to ever POP in sometime...please note that the cottony tissue that you use to wipe may or may not have been lovingly handled by tiny hands in a moment of bliss...

just thought I'd share:)  Have a great night:)