seriously...ON my EAR LOBE...
What in the world?
My forehead resembles a mine field of pot holes left from WWI...
and that's being kind...
I'm not sure what causes this outbreak every other year or so...usually right around the same time of year, and usually it coincides with me trying to work out...
Maybe I should take that as hint... WORKOUTS = BREAKOUTS
I don't understand why exactly...I start to eat healthier foods, I wash my face day and night...I've now started to use a medication on my red, blotched T zone because to be honest, these large, mountainous craters are painful!
I'd like to know why they felt the need to cross over to my ear lobes however...were there just not enough dots to connect from my chin to my temples? Come on now!!!
I thought I was too old for this sort of thing...I was gearing up for dealing with these little "inconveniences" with my tween in the coming years...not ME standing in front of a mirror trying to decide whether to (lord forbid) stick an actual pin in to pop it and rid me of the misery or to wait it out another day and refrain from going within a 2 inch radius around the area!!! BLEH...
Fun topics for a Sunday night huh?
In other news...
a friend turned me on to a supposed "miracle" brush, called The Wet Brush in order to deal with the tangles that seem to infest Peanut's hair...
oh the joys of discussing "girl beauty" this evening...
I purchased it tonight and so far, so good...it doesn't necessarily take away all whining, but it does make the detangling go a bit faster and therefore results in fewer tears...
I will take that anyday of the week and TWICE on Sunday:)
This is just what my life tends to look like here of late...and I just thought I'd be kind enough to share that with you:)
In fact...here are some more tidbits in case you were just BEYOND curious as to what "life with Mamarazzi" might look like at this time of year...so here it goes..
IT LOOKS LIKE...
...holding onto the jiggle, that is my muffin top, while doing the Heismann during Insanity workouts just so it doesn't produce anymore stretch marks than what is already there:)
...doing mounds of laundry daily, only to get distracted while piles load up on the couch so that I can grab a quick chapter read from whatever book happens to be laying around the house. ( I do not struggle with relaxation, that's for sure:)
...listening to really great sermons from Mark Driscoll about Real Marriage
...tucking 3 little girls in at night AT LEAST 5 times because: "i need some water, i forgot some homework, don't forget to wake me up early, i'm hungry, i'm having bad dreams, i think my foot hurts..."
...drinking Teavana Tea and pretending I'm a complete Tea snob whilst I walk out to the bus stop in my pajamas.
...spending hours on the computer after everyone is in bed trying to create the PERFECT 2012 scrapbook for my family and having to start over almost every other night because I can't make up my mind about size or page layouts...oh the joys of being a perfectionist in areas that don't really make much sense???? UGH
...watching basketball games played by Peanut and being so proud that she has found something that is hers alone (not to mention, I actually understand the sport a bit, seeing as I actually played in highschool...which is more than I can say about my understanding about ANY other sport out there)
...saying DROP and NO BITE at least 102938472039457 times a day to my sweet puppy whom we've decided is now able to roam more areas of the house...perhaps that was a mistake this early in the process...hmmmm????
...buying stock in chapstick because lord have mercy, this constant change in weather and the licking of the lips is causing every girl in this household to have swollen lips!!!
...curling up with a big blanket, and reading books to Little Munchkin AND having her read books back to me because she FINALLY feels like learning to read "might" be fun...although, "I like it MUCH better when YOU read to me, Mommy!"
...drinking green smoothies and actually LIKING them!
...watching episodes of Downton Abbey and wishing I could visit England and have tea with Kate or Pippa...Teavana Tea of course:)
Life is good...it's never boring, that's for sure...
Hope you have a great week!!!