I woke up fresh, alive, ready to tackle the day...
Okay...so I'm lying...I NEVER wake up fresh, alive and ready to tackle the day...it's more like I lay in bed with one eye open and one foot on the floor WILLING my body to roll just enough to balance myself off the edge...
today was no different...
But, we did get much accomplished, which is quite the task when the girlies are off of school and Mommy is going through the "moody blues" because she can't seem to keep her mind focused on one thing (WHICH, if you read my previous posts, was my WHOLE new year's resolution...oh how far we fall, in just a matter of a few days)
Accomplish we did however...by golly! I got those girlies workin'...got myself a regular work camp goin' on over here...
Which basically means that I set the timer for one hour and told them that we were cleaning for just 60 minutes and then we could have treats:)
yippee
We made our lists and were off and running...(while Mommy completely copped out and followed them around with her camera so she could document the fact that they were IN FACT working)
This all took place after the girls did a little "insanity" work out with me...I'm going to chalk it up to "muscle weighs more than fat", the fact that I've gained 5 lbs since day 1 of Insanity...it is now day 16...and though I feel better, have a bit more energy and can actually SUCK IN the muffin top with a tad more ease, I've decided that the scale is just not my friend and we're going to part ways for awhile...maybe until June...
In other WONDERFUL news...the acne that I had as a teenager did not feel that it tortured me enough back then and has decided to invade my forehead with such tenacity that I think I might cry...
bored to tears yet?
I know...my life is THRILLING...is it not?
Lives that ARE thrilling can be found in my new found television love of Downton Abbey...
I don't really watch TV...not much at all...and movies outside the realm of Pride & Prejudice and possibly Les Miserables (once it comes to our $5 theater) don't really hold my attention...I"m more of a "blog-reader, facebook stalker, book reader" type person..
But, someone last year brought my attention to this sweet drama...and seeing as I love all things English (did I mention that I long to see Great Britian one day..along with my Scotland & Ireland heritage homes?) Anyhoo...I got seasons 1 and 2 from the library last year and watched them all in about a week's time...and season 3 has just begun here in the states....
It makes me wish MY name was Pippa, instead of my sweet puppy:) Or maybe Anna (she's my favorite character)
Anyway, that's life right now on the homefront...we surprised our girls with some exciting news that I will definitely be sharing in the future (and no I'm not pregnant)
I hope to be able to spend a bit more time blogging in the future...I miss writing...
Here's to hoping for a fresh morning tomorrow:)




