I really do love to write...
My brain is swimming with thoughts and emotions and lists and memories and...wait, a minute, did I start the dishwasher?...
Where was I?
Yes, well...I love to write...but I also get distracted and I kinda get bored sometimes...
Which is probably why I seem to have a million "projects" going on at my house at any given time...
However, this blog has been on the backburner for awhile lately...
I've been a little busy with:
listening to sermons
reading books
CTPhotoMemories sessions
Logo designs & just plain playing on photoshop
housework
homework (helping the girls)
volunteering at the school
packing for a vacation
keeping people healthy
working out
did I say packing for vacation??? you did NOT hear that ;)
balancing the budget (as in OUR's obviously NOT our nation's)
watching Downton Abbey (be still my heart)
homeschooling Lil' Munchkin
searching for ideas for the almost finished basement
drinking Tea...LOTS of tea
making green smoothies
trying to come up with different dinners to prepare
goin' on dates with my Italian Stallion
that's just "some" of the stuff that I've let occupy my time rather than blogging...
Just wanted to let you know where I was:) I'll stop in periodically, as I get a chance...Little Munchkin will start regular school in the fall...it will be at that point that I will most likely have an identity crisis and/or head off on some shopping sprees or get lost in Barnes & Noble, but I have a few months until then, and therefore, I"m doing my best to just enjoy the time we have...
Hope you all are doing well in this FREEZING cold tundra of the midwest...
See you soon...