Sunday, May 6, 2012

My husband is awesome...and...well, I'm not THAT bad either...

as it relates to gettin' stuff done around here:)

This weekend has been a "work" weekend...and our weekend started on Friday...

which is why I am JUST NOW writing up a post about it all...

Italian Stallion worked his tail off all day Friday...weeding the and trimming down the front flower bed, which is HUGE, let me remind you...and then, after coaching in the humid heat and mud puddled fields, he came home and worked 4 hours straight shoveling the mulch into place...I believe he just downed 4 ibuprofen...




We've got stuff growing all over the place here..it just gets me in the springtime mood and dreaming of summer:)





Not to be outdone, I spent Friday afternoon weeding the rest of the garden beds, taking a trip to the nursery, and coming back and planting the rest of the garden...no waiting until Mother's Day this year...we're just going to pray a "no frost" from here on out...




love my lettuces:)

Potatoes are coming up just fine:)


In case you want to know where everything is planted:)

I even purchased a few annuals this year for the front porch:)



After a fun newborn photo shoot this afternoon, I came home to take pictures of everything and enjoy th evening with the family...I.S. split some wood and we warmed our feet by the fire in anticipation of the Super Moon tonight:)




All in all...besides the fact that the inside of my house looks like it exploded...the outside is amazing and I'm feeling like a very blessed woman:)