Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Go In Spurts...

I'm not talking about the bathroom...let's just get that picture out of your head right now!!! I'm talking about blogging...there are times that I feel like I can't write enough about what is happening in my life or what I'm feeling or thinking...and then there are times that either life is just too hectic or I just feel like I have nothing to say (which more me...well, if you know me, that's pretty crazy...I ALWAYS have something to say)
It's October already...I have 50 million things going through my head...they range from topics such as politics (did you watch the vp debate tonight?) to schooling, to bible studies, to house projects, and what in the world am I going to cook for dinner tomorrow night???
So, really, I'm just writing tonight because I can't focus on one thing...I'm rambling and since my hubby has long since gone to bed, I'll just ramble here on the computer!
We took the older girls to see the "musical" of Charlotte's Web tonight ...I put musical in quotations because I conveniently left out that piece of information to my husband when purchasing the tickets. He is all for fun activities with the girls and that includes plays or performances...but, musicals...well, sometimes he just can't stomach it...thankfully it was just an hour and it really was well done...we laughed, my eldest cried (she's read the book, listened to the book, watched the movie both cartoon & the other version...all hundreds of times) but, she's my sensitive one...so when Charlotte died, she crawled on my lap and pushed her fists into her eyes to keep from letting the tears spill over...
I love my girls and the differences I am seeing in them...it amazes me beyond belief that 3 kids coming from the same combination of parents can be so completely different in almost every area! Our baby is starting to spread her wings and we have discovered that she really likes to exert her will!!! holy cow! It's just neat to get to know each one of them...
Okay...so that's it really...no pictures, no funny story...just boring blabbing about my day...or rather, my evening...I'll try to be more focused and "inspiring" some other time...