Okay, well if you haven't see it, that's okay...the point of the whole matter is just that Phoebe was carefree, didn't care what anyone thought, she just wanted to run like she did as a child...as fast as she could...at full speed...not worrying what anyone else thought...
Today was beautiful...the sun, the breeze, the sky...just gorgeous...so we ventured outside...
My eldest has been working "oh so hard" on trying to learn to jump rope...consistently...fast...She has really put her all into this...when she started skipping rope around the driveway...her expression, her determination, and her obvious carefree nature of just pure JOY for what she was doing...I had to capture it with a photo...
I'm not sure if you can tell on this site that her tongue is out, her hair is all over the place, her back is bent, arms out...she's just giving it all she's got!!!
Today was beautiful...the sun, the breeze, the sky...just gorgeous...so we ventured outside...
My eldest has been working "oh so hard" on trying to learn to jump rope...consistently...fast...She has really put her all into this...when she started skipping rope around the driveway...her expression, her determination, and her obvious carefree nature of just pure JOY for what she was doing...I had to capture it with a photo...
I'm not sure if you can tell on this site that her tongue is out, her hair is all over the place, her back is bent, arms out...she's just giving it all she's got!!!My second born was enthralled with bubbles...they say that somewhere in the midst of cyberspace and learning toys, "play" got lost...I've actually heard about studies that say that children should play more with things like bubbles, blocks, etc...instead of those computer learning games and the like...I guess it encourages innovation...I don't think she cares what the studies say...she just likes those darn bubbles!
So, here are my 3 girls today...they are getting so old...so fast...I need to try to just enjoy more and worry less! 
So, here are my 3 girls today...they are getting so old...so fast...I need to try to just enjoy more and worry less! 