Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mom mom mom mom Pippa pippa mom

My summer began with all 3 girls home...eager and excited to start with the vacations and trips to the pool...

We quickly fell in line with our many activities, often to the tune of:

Mom?  Mom?   Mom?  Mom?  Mom?

It was (and still is) the "music" that rings in my ears 24/7...and although I love being "needed"...and although I cry when I realize that they are slowly embarking on their adventure towards independence...

I MUST tell you that the constant barrage of MOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOM can be a little "taxing" if you know what I mean...

I thought perhaps with the approaching "first day of school" that the annoying sweet melody of my girls' voices would subside for a few hours a day...

but, I was wrong...though, 2 of the 3 are gone off to school (see pictures below)...my last little munchkin has voice enough for all of them...and now, adding to the delight of "MOM", we have added "Pippa  Pippa  Pippa  Pippa...Mom?  Pippa no, Pippa, Pippa, Pippaaaaaaaa"

Ahhh, the joys:)

It was a nice day though...Italian Stallion let me "off duty" for a bit to run some errands (this translated into stopping at the mall for a mini make over at my favorite make up store, buying FIVE dollar jeans at LOFT and slipping through the Starbucks drive through for a little "treat")

Here are the girls this morning...off to 5th and 3rd grade...5th grade was my favorite year of school and 3rd grade is my favorite grade to teach:)  woohoo

 
 
 
Little Munchkin had no problem watching the older two get on the bus this morning...nope, she had a date at the diner with her Daddy and Popi, so she was good to go:)
 
I'll keep you posted of how things go this week...
 
that is, if I haven't lost my sanity or can focus with the ringing of "pippa" in my ears:)