Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Birthday SweetPea

Happy Birthday my sweet girl!

You changed my life!
You made a dream come true!
I found a part of me in you!

I thank God for entrusting you to me for these years on earth. 
I watch you grow and learn and succeed and fail.
I watch you cry and want to take away the hurt.
But, I want you to be strong and so instead of taking it away, I just cry with you and remind you that not only do Mommy and Daddy love you...but, Jesus loves you more than we could ever imagine.

I cheer for you!
I probably drive you INSANE with my craziness!
I'm pretty positive that I embarrass you at times...and then I see you smile...so at least I know you don't think I'm completely crazy!

You are compassionate, thoughtful, and friendly.
You are demanding of yourself and give grace to others.
You are dramatic and sometimes overreact (and I have NO idea where you get that at all!)
But, I love the emotion sweet one!

You are loved beyond what you could even imagine!
Happy Birthday!