To clarify, especially to my darling friend Marla, the "surprise" mentioned at the end of this post does NOT indicate anything with regards to a pregnancy!!! Think more in the arena of "trip" or "excursion" for our family rather than adding to the NUMBERS of our family...just wanting to set the record straight!
It's been awhile.
Let's see if I can recap up to this point...
My eldest turned 9.
I edited a family photo shoot on the computer.
Sweetpea had a Science test and did super.
I photographed 2 families at a park.
Peanut figured out how to get herself all the way across the monkeybars.
I edited the two family photo shoots and shot another wedding.
We broke out the Wii and it turns out Little Munchkin is an AWESOME bowler and frisbee thrower.
I edited some more in front of the computer.
Sweetpea had a sleepover birthday party and we "camped" out in the living room in our HUGe tent.
I had some more photo shoots.
We had some friends over for dinner and I ate some good white chicken chilli.
I posted the shoots on facebook and my website/blog.
We cleaned the house and the girls whined about putting away their clothes.
I may or may not have cursed at the computer.
I sat down and sped read a book...and am now currently watching Harry Potter.
I do hope to get back to a regular routine after Thanksgiving...and I'm looking forward to a surprise coming in up December...details TBA later:)
Have a great week!